XML Conversion – Outsource XML Data Conversion
If you are keen to outsource XML conversion jobs, 3Alpha Data Entry Services is the ideal service provider you can depend upon. You will treasure our high quality XML conversion services that are offered at unthinkably competitive prices. Plus, we are proficient in handling any sort of input sources, whether they are available in digital format or printed.
You can bank on our precision when we perform XML coding and conversion for hardcopies and printed formats. Likewise, we are equally skilled in handling source files that are available as images, Microfilm and Microfiche and in formats like Tiff, Jpg, etc.
Call us today to know more!
Benefits of XML Conversion Services
- Post conversion you will find the XML schemes and DTD’s are much convenient to read and understand than their source files.
- There is no need of any additional database as XML documents have Meta data embedded in them in the form of tags and elements.
- Since the style sheets can be formatted, you will be able to create multiple representations of the same XML document.
- W3C standard, which is a universal standard of XML, enjoys global acceptance.
Services We Provide
Here is a gist of XML conversion services we provide to you at the most economical rates:
- Data Analysis
- DTD or Schema development or modification
- Preparation of XML conversion process and specifications
- Data Conversion through OCR or manual keying
- Data cleanup and proof reading
- XML encoding
- XML parsing and XML validation
- Final audit and dispatch
Which XML conversions you can outsource to us
We are one of the most credible service providers of XML coding and conversion services. You can depend upon us for the following XML conversion outsourcing services with a promise of 99.9% accuracy:
- PDF to XML
- HTML to XML
- XHTML to XML
- Word to XML
- SGML to XML
- Document to XML
- CSV to XML
- Text to XML
- Doc to XML
- XLS to XML
- Delimited to XML
- Rtf to XML
- Excel to XML
Apart from these sources, you can ask us for the following XML outsourcing services as well:
- Hardcopies like computer printouts, catalogs, brochures, newspapers, journals, magazines, books, etc. to XML
- Images in jpg, tiff, gif (any other format) to XML
- Digital formats like Microfiche and Microfilm into XML
- Quark files to XML
- In Design files to XML
Do you feel you should discuss your work with us right now? Call us today!
Processes We Follow
- Scanning: First of all, we scan the hardcopy sources and convert them into formats like PDF, TIFF, JPEG, etc. for online publishing.
- Imaging: As needed by a particular project, we edit a scanned image to enhance its quality and make the necessary corrections. For your information, the images are scanned here are at resolutions like 50 dpi, 300 dpi and 600 dpi.
- Customization: The images and documents we have scanned are now converted into editable format. We use OCR technology and manual method for this.
- Additional services: At the final stage of XML conversion services, we perform data conversion of the digital documents like XML, SGML, etc. as per Public Document Type Definition or customer specified DTD.
We also execute citation tagging services for your documents by searching the online resources for bibliographic information. After the retrieval of the relevant information on authorship, date of publication, volume number, journal type, etc., we create a bibliographic database.
We render Meta data services by capturing the primary identification details of each source document. We execute this task during the process of SGML, HTML or XML conversion services. We incorporate these details into the documents and make them easy-to-search in the search engines.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to outsource XML conversion jobs. No obligation free trial is also available for your pilot project!
|XML||EXtensible Markup Language|
|XML Conversion||HTML to XML, Document to XML, CSV to XML, Text to XML, PDF to XML, Word to XML, Doc to XML, XLS to XML and Delimited to XML|