The following pointers confirms the terms and conditions for the use of our services (cited as an “Agreement”), applicable to your use of 3Alpha Data Entry Services, which encourages business in-between providers and vendees world-wide. This is simply an agreement between the service provider (3Alpha Data Entry Services) and you (buyer.
- WEBSITE- JUST A LOCUS: We do not assist transactions that take place between the buyers and sellers. So we do not entertain any party to any contract for sale negotiation between buyers and sellers. This agreement will not be held to initiate any business partnership, joint venture, or other joint business relationship.
- ELIGIBILITY OF THE USER: Our services are available to any individual or business concern that legally operates in India or abroad and the user must not be a minor (below 18 years) as per Indian Law.
- USERS AGREEMENT: Any user may use this site only for their personal or internal purposes.
- AMENDMENT TO USERS AGREEMENT: The Company may modify, alter, improve, or update this agreement from time to time without any anterior presentment to users.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES: Links to third party sites are rendered by web-sites as a convenience to users, which will not be interfered by the Company as it does not have any control over such sites.
- DATA PROTECTION PROCESS: Confidential information and data supplied by the users during use of the Company services is maintained by our updated firewall and software. We DO NOT share your personal credential or any project related information to any third party without your written permission.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS: Terms and conditions of use of the Agreement shall be regulated in all respect by the laws of Indian Territorial Government.
- INTERACTION BETWEEN USERS: The Company allows an on-line platform for the purpose of interchanging information between buyers and suppliers of our services. Web-site does not constitute the seller or the buyer in any particular transaction and does not charge any commission for sanctioning any transaction.